Friday 21 June 2024

Your Old Droog - Movie (Album) & Videos

Your Old Droog - Movie

 Brooklyn rapper and producer Your Old Droog returns after an extended hiatus by his standards. Usually one to drop new material consistently, he says, "My new album #Movie is Out Now. Waited 2 years for y'all to hear it. Thanks to everyone who contributed".

You can expect to hear these contributions in the form of Conductor Williams, Just Blaze, Madlib and Yasiin Bey among others.

Over the past month Droog released two videos that landed on the album with "DBZ" featuring Method Man and Denzel Curry and also "I Think I Love Her". You can find both of them below.

"Movie" is available on streaming services from today.

Your Old Droog - "I Think I Love Her" (Video)

Your Old Droog - "DBZ" featuring Method Man and Denzel Curry (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment