Tuesday 2 July 2013

Remy Shand Making A Comeback?

Remy Shand Making A Comeback?


Remy Shand is one of those artists where I've never met a single person who's heard of him. I may be wrong, but it's a real shame if you haven't and you should change that as soon as you can.

The Canadian soul singer made waves back in 2002 with his debut album, on Motown Records, with The Way I Feel. There were a number of singles released, my favourite being, Take A Message. Within a year or two of these singles, I never heard anything of him again. Until now.

In May he appeared on Youtube with a couple of new compositions, to the delight of his fans who had been commenting under his old videos for years wondering where he was and when he would be back. A new single, that is dedicated to his mother, has appeared on Bandcamp. The track, named Springtime, can be streamed or bought below. Hopefully there is more to follow.


Also, keep an eye on remyshandworld





2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say I haven't heard of him until now. I'll defiantly listen to more of his stuff. Beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing to be ashamed of! He missed everyone's radar it seems.

    ReplyDelete