Friday 29 November 2013

Follow Friday - The Doppelgangaz & Timeless Truth

DPGZ


TT

Instead of spending money I shouldn't be on Black Friday (I just did), I thought a "Follow Friday" segment was in order. The groups that I've decided to feature are two that I've been following for a few years now. Both make back to basics Hip Hop and is exactly what people are crying out for these days. Or so they say...

I won't give you bios for them. You can discover that yourself. All I'm doing is shedding some light and hopefully putting some great music your way. To those already listening, kudos. To those this is new to, hope you enjoy as much as I do. Check out The Doppelgangaz and Timeless Truth.

Find The Doppelgangaz @thedoppelgangaz and Doppelgangaz.com


Find Timeless Truth @timelesstruth and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment